Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sunday Sunday Sunday

Sorry I haven't written dear readers, but its been a busy few days. We had a low of -15 and a low of -11 for two nights, and it wreaked havoc with our autos. Between that and the Saturday Shopping, I've been up to my neck in it.

So, its 18 and snowing in NW Ohio. I have sealed off the front door, by stuffing it with scarves, for the duration. So now I go get the mail by way of the back door, leaving a trail of slightly skewed croc prints in either direction. Yes, i still wear crocs. I think I am the only person who does, since my daughter rarely dons hers, I wear them. They are pink. I did take the funky little flowers out of them so I wouldn't look too ridiculous at the grocery.

So, a crock pot of beef stew is on and I am savoring a cup of hot coffee. Nothing finer.

I'll write more today as I wake up. cheers!

No comments: