Sunday, January 18, 2009

Lil' Birdie



Now, this is a smart bird. He decided to try to sleep right where the food is. My daughter took the picture with her christmas digi cam, its not the highest res, but it did the job. By the time I got my better camera ready, the lil' guy had been swooped by Charlie the Cardinal, and was gone. Charlie and his wife, Gwen, think they own the feeder. Now Bertha Blue Jay does come around a bit, ( Her baby was the one I took the pic of on my wastub last may) but her and Charlie don't get along. If the Cruella DeVilles come in the spring though, that will be a real battle. I'll get a pic of Charlie and Gwen today, hopefully.

See, this is one of the benefits of working out of your house. Your workmates in the next cubicle really ARE for the birds.

No comments: